With Wholesome Harvest Baking (WHB) as the largest North American supplier of frozen, par-baked breads to the retail and food service channels, our associates thrive in a dynamic culture built on strong values, high energy and endless opportunities.
Our values, which are centered around the Individual, are the principles that guide our behaviors and actions. And, while these may just be words at other companies, at Wholesome Harvest Baking, they are core to our beliefs. Our values represent a common language which defines why each of us work for the company (our purpose), where we are headed, and how we will collectively reach our objectives. At WHB, our values are baked into each and every interaction every day as we strive to reach our goals.
At WHB, we aim to nourish, delight and serve the US & Canadian markets in extraordinary ways, which is why we create meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. We take great pride in developing our associates and supporting them to take charge of their own careers. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, WHB provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
We are a company with high quality products, we are the leading frozen and par-baked producer in the industry and we operate across North America. We strive to be the best and we seek to promote leadership and empowerment in each and every associate. This is what makes up our beliefs.
- We embrace change and respond quickly to continuously improve our business
- We are always pursuing breakthrough innovation in products and process
- We are results driven, promote empowerment & accountability
- We are focused on learning, sharing and developing global best practices
- We deliver industry leading, healthy and sustained profitability
- We continuously improve our cost structure
- We responsibly manage our internal and external risks
- We are forward thinking and innovative
- We are our Customer’s preferred supplier
- We deeply understand our customer’s needs
- We align our value chain to satisfy their needs
- We are best in class, with outstanding point of sale execution
- We provide the right product mix to optimize customer value
- We enjoy a professional mutually beneficial relationship with our suppliers
- We are committed to promoting and fostering personal and organizational development
- We are an extraordinary place to work
- We put Safety first
- We deeply value our associates and view each of them as individuals rather than as assets or liabilities
- We have inspired teams committed to our company values
- We create inclusive environments where our associates are treated with respect, fairness , trust and care
- We promote teamwork and recognition
- We are ethically, socially and environmentally responsible
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Accessibility Statement
Our associates enjoy a competitive array of company sponsored benefits*
- Competitive Compensation Program
- Comprehensive Vacation Entitlement
- Various Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans
- Associate Referral Program
- Disability Programs
* All permanent salaried, non-bargained employees.